see you there!
IMPORTANT 2021 SHOW UPDATES
- Pre-Order ECJLS specialty caps and hoodies now for pickup at the 2021 show!
For caps choose from base colors of gray/black, mustard/gray/white, or tropical and either the ECJLS logo, beef heifer, dairy heifer, swine, horse, lamb, beef steer, or goat.
- Rules and Guidelines for the 2021 Breeding/Wether/Dairy Doe show have been updated and added to the Rule Book page.
- Plans are in place to hold our 2021 show, all updates regarding the status will be posted to the show's Facebook page. To get updates quickly like our page at https://www.facebook.com/ECJLS
- Changes to the 2021 Rule Book are noted with a blast symbol. For a downloadable or online rule book visit https://www.ecjls.com/rule-book.
For any questions or concerns about the upcoming stock show or any rule changes please contact the management committee at .
The Erath County Livestock Show has been growing since it began approximately 60 years ago. During the early days of the show, approximately 90 animals of all species were exhibited. With the 2019 show boasting over 587 animals entered, the show continues to grow in both size and scope in an attempt to meet the changing needs of current 4H & FFA members in Huckabay, Lingleville, Dublin, Stephenville, Morgan Mill, Three Way, and Bluff Dale.
Countdown to 2021 Opening Day:
UPCOMING 2021 SHOW DATES
- 8 am Breeding Does
- 1 pm Market & Breeding Rabbits
- 10 am Boilers
- 8 am Ag Mechanics
- 12 pm Market Swine
- 8 am Market Goats
- Market Lambs
- 1 pm Market Steer
- Market Heifer
- 8 am Dairy Heifers
- 11 am Horse
- 6 pm Sale of Champions
(Sat. 1/09 -5 AM)
2157 FM 205 Stephenville, TX 76401