IMPORTANT 2023 SHOW UPDATES
- The Erath County Livestock Association board and county show committee members have evaluated our present position and voted on expanding our current facility to include a new show ring, a dedicated sale platform, new concession area, updated bathrooms & changing rooms, and additional offices. This will provide more space for our ever growing number of exhibitors and livestock entries. As well as allowing for a full premium sale experience with animals. We couldn’t be more excited for the new and improved experience in 2023.
- The Official 2023 Rulebook is available to view or download, please visit https://www.ecjls.com/rule-book.
- Find all 2023 official show results at : https://www.ecjls.com/show-results
- Purchase images from the 2023 show at: https://www.cmoyerphotography.com/photo-albums
- To get updates quickly, like our page at https://www.facebook.com/ECJLS
For any questions or concerns about the upcoming stock show or any rule changes please contact the management committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the Erath County Livestock Association, a 501c3 organization, the Erath County Junior Livestock Show (ECJLS) is conducted every January for the purpose of developing sportsmanship in youth and an interest in producing livestock. The Erath County Livestock Show has been growing since it began 60 years ago. During the early days of the show, approximately 90 animals of all species were exhibited. With the 2022 show now boasting over 650 animals entered, the show continues to grow in both size and scope in an attempt to meet the changing needs of current and future 4H & FFA members in Huckabay, Lingleville, Dublin, Stephenville, Morgan Mill, Three Way, and Bluff Dale.
Countdown to 2023 Opening Day:
2389 FM 205, Stephenville, TX 76401